THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

crazy ass shoes

Perez has been all over fashion week on his page, and he's posted several things on some catwalk looks designed for south of the ankle.


Here P-Nasty talks about shoes at the Christian Dior show. I don't even know where to start with these.... so let's try the good stuff. 1. they're pink, and we all know how I feel about pink. 2. I actually kind of like the silver strappy parts on this. aaaaaaaaand we're done. As for the rest.... 1. they're SO scary high. I realize there are some people out there that can handle this, but I can't. 2. and this point really counts for 2-2048203423434. wtf is with that heel?!! As Perez pointed out, its like some weird prehistoric fertility goddess. WHYYYY would anyone want to rock that on their shoes?!

Here are crazy "shoes" #2. I use the term "shoes" here very, very loosely. WTF is this get-up? It's like some S&M set up for heels. These are beyond ridic. There's no way they could be worn out anywhere, since, ya know, your feet would get all fucked up and dirty. (Speaking of feet, what the hell is wrong with her toes?! they all look... broken and horribly misshaped.)

Honestly, I have no clue what the fuck the designers of these shoes were thinking. I realize runway fashion is like... different from daily wear, but still... this.... this is just wrong.

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: