THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

DALLAS SUCKS!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!

Dallas week culminates this afternoon with the greatest rivalry (in my opinion) in the NFL. I hate Dallas - always have - because I was raised right! (Odd, since my mom is a HUGE bandwagoning Dallas fan.) I hate Dallas so much that it physically hurts me that a former 'Hoo (that I know and used to drink with!) plays for them.

All week I've been reading Chris Cooley's blog, and he's been talking about how revved up all the players are. He's gotten me all excited (hahaha... which is normal, but it's usually for different reasons) about this game and I think we can win!

LETS GO SKINS!!! BEAT THE COWGIRLS!

....here's hoping yesterday's football fiasco doesn't carry over into today.

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: