THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

fun times with tv!

It's Wednesday, so of course I was excited for the newest Project Runway. I thought tonight's challenge was awesome, mostly because all the designers were really freaked out about it. Korto's punk look for Suede was awesome, and I was happy she won another challenge! She's been so close so many times... she deserved to win again. Jerell was clearly pissed he didn't get his three in a row, but she definitely did a better job than he did this week.

On to the massive problem this week.... Kenley. At the start of the season, I really liked her. I thought she was cute and fun, and I liked some of the stuff she made. As the season has gone on, however, she's really gotten on my nerves. She's SO annoying, and such a bitch. On TWO different runways, she's laughed when another designer's been judged harshly. Who does that?! Rude. She also questions what Tim knows about anything. Look, honey, Tim's a god and you're a nothing. Stop being disrespectful and shut the fuck up already. She's definitely turned into a one trick pony. Every week (for the most part), she turns out a 1950s dress, regardless of what the challenge actually is. She seems to go into each week with an idea of what she's going to make, and attempts to twist that to fit the challenge, which I think she fails miserably at every time. She also had the audacity to talk some trash about my Suede last week, which floored me since she was really a pot calling the kettle black. Homegirl needs to go. Yesterday.


Obviously, I'm upset Suede went home tonight. Yes, he's not the best designer there. But I liked him. Blayne's departure a few weeks ago was devestating, but now without Suede, I don't know what I'm going to do!

I think it's going to come down to Jerell and Korto... whoever the third person is isn't really going to be a factor. I know it's not a huge jump to say that, but... what can ya do. I like both of them, and I think they're both good designers, so at this point, I'd be ok with either of them winning. As .... blah and vanilla as I find Leanne, I'd rather have her in the final three than Kenley. She needs to step it up and find those winning designs again.

The other big tv treat of the night was Lipstick Jungle! I'd forgotten how hot this show was. The first 45 min shoved in about 4 yrs of soap opera drama. How could you not love something like that?! And I think my favorite part was Nico getting her g-spot enhanced... and how she couldn't even sit down that day, and how the bumpy cab ride at the end of the show really... did it for her. hahahahahaha.

YAY! for tv being back! Now if only they'd hurry up and make more episodes of Swingtown....

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: