THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

more tv fun

So I finally got around to watching the premier for Grey's Anatomy over the weekend. I'm not going to lie - I was really geeked up and excited about this. I thought last season's finale was great, and I couldn't wait to see what was happening next. And the previews had me even more excited.

I'm not going to go as far as to say I was disappointed with the show, but.... I was a little let down that nothing in the previews was actually part of the show.

1. McDreamy was not in a car accident, and Meredith had no reason to be freaking out and screaming.

2. McDreamy did not really ask Meredith to marry him.

3. Rose is not preggo.

4. Alex and Izzy aren't getting it on, and Alex is the same asshole he's always been.

There was also no mention of McDreamy and Meredith's study that killed so many people last season. If memory serves, they were going to be shut down if they didn't have a success - and they did. That saved that adorable girl. That was a huge part of every episode at the end of last season, and that's when they were killing everyone. They save someone, and suddenly no one wants/needs this help? I find that..... weird.

All that being said, I'm hopeful for a good season! What I'm less excited about is Desperate Housewives.

(hott transition there, huh?)

Last season had a great end where they suddenly jumped 5 yrs into the future and everything was very, very different. While I enjoyed that, I'm NOT enjoying starting off this season 5 yrs into the future and constantly wondering WTF IS GOING ON?! I feel like everyone has completely changed and I don't understand what's going on. Also, the biggest thing I have an issue with is Lynette's twins. There is NO WAY they are 16... there is no way they were 11 last season. I'm a little confused as to how the universe managed to age them faster than everyone else on the show.

I'm definitely less excited about Desperate Housewives after last night. I'm going to stick with it, but mostly because it's integral to my Sunday night routine. Hopefully it'll get better.

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: