THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

End of a good weekend!

Today, Coop and I went back to Prince William Forest Park to check out one of their trails. What a good time!! Coop had a blast sniffing around, digging in the dirt, and exploring the area, and I was able to take 230481203498234324023852639517234 pictures of the trees and whatnot (which are all up in my main webshots album, if you care : ) so ya know... check them out).

The trail was great - until I got to a part that I didn't think I would be able to navigate my way back down (especially not with Cooper pulling me along). I can't wait to go back in two weeks with Lulu and hopefully make it past where I turned around today! I think I'm going to have to look into getting an annual pass to this place, because aside from this trail, there are several others we still need to explore. AND, it's only about 6 miles from the house! YAY!

Coop is now completely tuckered out, which is fabulous : ) Too bad I have to work tomorrow : ( Big giant BOOOOO to that.

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: