THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Harder than I thought...

And so begins my last week with my job. : (

Not only is it sad, it's also incredibly stressful, as I have to make sure all my paperwork is done by Friday, and I have to get everything situated at my new job. I took last Friday off to do that, but I had a horrible migraine all day and didn't make it out of the house. So it's just more crap to deal with this week.

Then there's the long list of stuff I want to write about here, which I feel the need to incorporate, as I find writing - about anything - a little therapeutic. Then there's the stuff I have to write for Right Fielders. And yes, I have to do that, because if I keep them happy they'll eventually pay me.

So here I am, Monday, 9:10, and about to walk out the door for my last Monday with PRS. Very, very sad.

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: