THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

a little MIA

So I feel I've been a little MIA recently. I have 20384203852352343 things saved away to write about, but I haven't really had a chance to do anything. I've been busy. Sorry.

I'm currently in the process of switching jobs, which is both sad and exciting. I love my job and my clients, and it's been harder than expected telling them all that I'm leaving. Thankfully, I've gotten through breaking the news to everyone, and now I can focus on transitioning them to their new people and making sure they'll all be taken care of.

On Oct. 27th, I start my new job as case manager at the Clarendon Club House in Arlington!! This job combines what I do now with the job of a case manager - basically, I'll be doing the job of 2 people. And I'll be doing that with twice as many clients. Haha... the more I think about it, the more I question wtf I've gotten myself into. Haha... but that's ok! Still excited!! (I think...)

Tomorrow I get to spend a few hours filling out paperwork and getting fingerprinted (again). Fun fun! I hope I don't have to get a TB test. We all know I'm a huge freak with 20385235023482343 different phobias, and needles are at the top of the list. I don't know if I can handle a TB test. So here's hoping!

In the midst of all this chaos, I've started a sort of 2nd job. I'm an affiliate writer for Right Fielders, which is a blog about women in sports, off-field sports news, and the hottie girlfriends and wives of athletes. All my posts are labeled as mine - and, obvi, they're the best :-P Check it out! Hopefully I'll get promoted to a staff writer and actually get paid for my efforts.

That's the quickie update on my life... hopefully I'll find some time tomorrow to write about one or two of those 20384203852352343 stockpiled stories : )

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: