THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, TASTY!!

Michael K strikes again with this fabulous story. Ljubomir Erovic wrote a cook book entirely of things you can make out of animal testicles. The recipes use the testicles of bulls, stallions, ostriches, pigs and turkeys, and includes things like testicle pizza, battered testicles, and barbecued testicles with giblets. Ljubormir says testicles can be a powerful aphrodisiac. Just thinking about this is definitely turning me on. (As a side note, I think I used the word "testicles" more in those sentences than I have in my entire life.)

Ljubomir also said "The tastiest testicles in my opinion probably come from bulls, stallions or ostriches, although other people have their own favourites. The best for aphrodisiac properties are sheep and stallion testicles. All testicles can be eaten - except human, of course."

Where would you even buy all those different testicles? I've never seen them packaged in the meat section of the grocery store... although I guess I don't really look for them. Maybe you could ask the butcher to save them for you? Imagine how that conversation would go. Awkward.

Click here if you want to download the book.

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: