THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

More fun with Philly!

I was reading Chris Cooley's page today (as usual), and was very entertained by part of his most recent post. So entertained, in fact, that I'm going to post it here in all its glory.

"...yesterday It sounded so good listening to all the Philly fans booing their beloved Eagles in their own stadium. Nothing could have been better watching those fans sulk on their way home after they egged our buses driving in, screamed "sucks" after every player on our starting offense was introduced, and then proceeded to talk shit to us all day. I rejoiced driving away watching sorry stragglers flip off our bus with tears in their eyes. Just another win in Philly for the Skins."

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for that, Chris! Totally made my day : ) And the picture is just priceless.

PS - I got my Cooley jersey today! YAY!

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: