THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oldest Rivalry in the South!

What's the present tense of Carolina Blue?

CAROLINA BLOWS!

Today marks the 113th meeting of UVA and UNC, making it the oldest rivalry in the South. Despite UNC's #18 ranking, history points towards a W for the 'Hoos.

  • UNC has not won in Charlottesville since 1981.
  • Clint Sintim leads the NATION in sacks by a linebacker, racking up 8 so far this season (!!!!)
  • Cedric Peerman has had back-to-back 100 yd games
  • Carolina BLOWS! (I know this is a repeated point, but I felt it was worth mentioning again)

I'm actually a little excited about today's game! I feel that's going to come back and bite me in the ass, since the last two weeks I was resigned to a loss before the game started, and I have been pleasantly surprised. This week, our foe is ranked - although, I guess tek is ranked as well, which I find completely ridiculous and feel they don't remotely deserve. So perhaps a little number before their name really doesn't mean shit.

GO HOOS!!!!

I got all my little tidbits of knowledge from my boy TheUVAFool. Check him out : )

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: