THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Right Fielders

The whole Mike Singletary Vernon Davis thing. This reminds me of Roy Williams sending one of UNC's stars to the locker room his first season as coach. I heart shit like that.

Alexander Ovechkin visits sick grandpa. I find this sad : (

Hottie Cristiano Ronaldo named best soccer player on the planet. AND he's a hottie!

Michael Phelps does private party appearances! Anyone want to give me $100k?! Please?

Jelena Jankovic is #1. And she didn't win a major all year.

Plaxico benched. damn he's having a rough year.

Did Brett Favre share trade secrets? If it happens all the time, and it's not against the rules, and the Lions lost the game, why does anyone care?

"I'm a solider" Kellen Winslow un-suspended. Goodie for him.

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: