THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Speaking of Project Runway....

.... I still can't get over last night's episode. HOW IS KENLEY STILL AROUND?! She's SUCH a whiny bitch, and she's a total one trick pony. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I have to say, I really liked Korto's dress last night... I'm not sure what they're massive issue with it was. I didn't like Jerell's - it was way too much random fabric. And I liked Leanne's... except for that stuff that outlined her ass. Kenley's I just hated. There was absolutely NOTHING redeeming about it. And I loved Michael Kors' comment about what she would do if a buyer stated they didn't like the sleeve on one of her garments. She totally would grab a knife and stab them - how has this repeated attitude problem not caused her more trouble?

Leanne, Korto, and Jerell better kick her ass in the next episode.

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: