THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wahoowa vs. the twerps

Ugh. Today is not a good day, for tonight at 7 pm on ESPN U (aka in front of the whole world), we take on the twerps. Now, yall know how I feel about Maryland - the school, the state as a whole, its drivers, the people, it's location in the north.... so I find this game particularly hard to swallow. To put it mildly, we suck. Maryland is sitting at 4-1. If I'm reading this stupid point spread page right (which I'm sure I'm not... this is a world I know nothing about), the twerps are favored by 13 or 14 points. This doesn't look good.

Losing to Dook hurt, but I don't know if I can handle this.

And, once again, I won't be able to fucking watch it because of Comcast (it's craptastic!) and their refusal to carry ESPN U. Fuckers.

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: