THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What a horrible sports night

UGH. First the FUCKING RED SOX won the game and, consequently, the series over the Angels, and then the FUCKING VIKINGS beat the Saints.

For those of you that don't know, I hate the Vikings. Yes, I know... I seem to be filled with a lot of hate when it comes to sports... but that's what sports are all about, right? I like the Saints, too, so that makes this twice as painful.

My hate for the Vikings is old, and I've managed to hang on to it for almost as long as I can remember. I should probably move past it, buuuuuut I don't think I will. It was Warren Moon way back in the day that started it all. He got himself into the news for being a wife beater. His wife decided to not press charges, so nothing happened, which of course means the team didn't do anything. Wife beaters are pretty much the lowest of the low on my list. And yall know how I feel about talent not being a substitute for character. So naturally, I felt that, even in the absence of criminal charges, the team should do something about this. I realize how ridiculous that sounds, but I don't care. He's a wife beater, so I won't support him or the team he used to play on. That's just the way I feel, so deal with it.

So yeah. Not a good night for Erika.

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: