THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!!

I've really gotten into hockey this postseason. I know what you're thinking - no, its not just because the Caps are in the playoffs. Hockey is a sport that I should love - it has all the required elements. For whatever reason, it's just escaped me all these years.

Until now.

I must say, though, I find watching hockey to be EXTREMELY stressful. Sure, it's the playoffs and that adds some stress to the situation, but I enjoy post season play in all the other sports I follow, and I don't find it anywhere near this stressful on this consistent basis. I'm not sure what it is... I kinda feel like hockey play is extremely chaotic. Perhaps that's why I find it stressful.

All that being said.... GO CAPS!!!! C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: