THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hott Facebook Survey that I've Decided to Post Here

I pulled this off of facebook.... but instead of re-posting it there, I've decided to do it here... to share it with the 2 extra people who may stumble upon it.

1. What is your occupation? According to my payslip, I'm a "mental health worker." What that translates to in English is "case manager."

2. What color are your socks right now? it's summer - I only wear flip flops unless I'm hiking

3. What are you listening to right now? Elliot in the Morning

4. Can you drive a stick shift? Not at all. Texas tried to teach me, but I couldn't even back out of the parking space. Sad.

5. What was the last thing that you ate? french vanilla cappuccino from 7-11. If that doesn't count, we'll have to go to last night... and the last thing I had was a sugar free 60 calorie double chocolate jello pudding cup.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? PINK! duh.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? hmmmmm... I left a vm for someone who works with a client a little bit ago... does that count? if it doesn't, I talked to my mom earlier about a funky accident my step dad got into.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? no one technically sent it to me. I stole it from Krissy, who rudely didn't tag me in it.

9. How old are you today? 24. I swear. My last birthday cake said so, so it's obviously the truth.

10. Favorite drink? what kind of drink are we talking about? normal, day-time appropriate drink? I'm a fan of borning water, and strawberry orange banana crystal light. oh, and fresh squeeze lemonade. for more scandalous drinks, I love me some margaritas, and fuck n' fucks from the Corner bars down in Charlottesville are the bomb diggity.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? OMG. Can't pick a favorite - Redskins and Jags football, Wahoo everything, non-Wahoo college football and basketball if I have something invested in the game (haha.. could be as simple as I'm in some sort of pick 'em thing and I want to see if I picked right), Nats and Yankees baseball, Caps hockey

12. Have you ever colored your hair? yep. went red several times back in the day.

13. What is your full name? haha.. my middle name will remain a mystery for those of you who don't know it (which should be most of you, because I rarely share that type of information)

14. Favorite food? things that are terrible for me - grilled cheese, burgers, pizza, mozzerella sticks, french fries, chocolate, garlic bread..... i also super love grilled chicken. YAY! for one healthy thing!

15. Last movie you watched? The Proposal on a date night with Erin

16. Favorite Day of the year? Christmas!

17. What do you do to vent anger? talk/vent

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? when I was super little it was my "pink rabbie." When I got a little older it was my bugs bunny stuffed animal. I was also super attached to my cabbage patch kid Emery George, and then I got that doll where you didn't know if it was a boy or a girl until you disolved the hospital gown in water (anyone remember these???). I got TWINS, so I got to send away for a 2nd one, which was identical to the first one except one had an innie and one had an outie. I named them Nicole and Jennifer. I was a bad mom and I definitely preferred one over the other.

19. What is your favorite season? SPRING!

20. Hugs or kisses? both :) although sometimes... there's nothing like a really good hug

21. Cherry or Blueberry? can I pick strawberry?

22. Do you want your friends to post back? Sure, reading them will give me something to do

23. Who is most likely to respond? probably no one, as I'm not officially posting this on facebook

24. Who is least likely to respond? I'm also not tagging anyone..

25. When was the last time you cried? ugh. last week. it wasn't pretty.

26. What is on the floor of your closet? umm... an air jordan box... and probaby some clothes.

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? i'm not sending this to anyone

28. Who is the friend you have known the shortest that you are sending this to? ditto above

29. Favorite smells? vanilla, cherry blossom, magnolia, lilac... basically a lot of flower smells... the beach, things baking in the oven

30. Inspires You? when my clients do awesome things :)

31. What are you afraid of? OMG everything! spiders and bugs of all kinds, the dark to some minor extent, enclosed spaces, being alone, failure

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? never spicy... depends on the day between plain or cheese

33. Favorite car? I heart my car :) but if we're talking dream here, 1968 red mustang drop top, or an aston martin :)

34. Favorite cat breed? very much NOT a cat person

35. Number of keys on your key ring? hmmm... house key, car key, mail key, key to my mom's... that may be it. then i have a separate work key ring with ... 4 keys... and I don't know what one of them goes to.

36. How many years at your current job? started Oct 27.... sooo not even a year yet

37. Favorite day of the week? Friday

0 opinions that are almost as important as mine: