THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Sweet Taste of Revenge

I woke up this morning beyond sore, but I eventually gathered myself together enough to and start digging my car out. Seeing all the snow my rude neighbor had piled up kind of enraged me all over again... so when I was shoveling the snow between my car and her 2nd car, instead of moving it up onto my lawn, I may have thrown it around her car. Whoops.

As my reward, a neighbor FINALLY came and helped me. I've spent two days shoveling stuff, and lots of neighbors have been out during this time. I'm a girl... and I'm by myself, and not one of them has volunteered to help me. Today, while I was working on moving the extra heavy and icy stuff from behind my car, a neighbor came home and had to make a little extra room in his parking spot before he was able to pull in. When he was done, he came over and helped me shovel the last bit of snow. What a super awesomely wonderfully nice guy :-D Big YAY!! for a nice neighbor guy! :)

Even though I spent a ton of time digging, I still don't think I'm going to be able to get my car out... there was stuff under the car and some slush I couldn't get up... so I'm envisioning a huge sheet of ice under and around my car tomorrow :( Guess we'll see what happens...

1 opinions that are almost as important as mine:

f1trey said...

im STILL snowed in!